Sunday, June 14, 2015

I spent a lot of time this weekend touching up a few small spots on the hood and block sanding the epoxy primer.  I only snapped a few pictures, but I feel like I made decent progress.  This is very time consuming.

Sunday, June 7, 2015

More sanding.  I spent all weekend working on my fan shroud, there is a lot of detail on this piece and it's been time consuming to get it straight!  It's not there yet, but this is as far as I got this weekend.

I bought a new pack of razor blades and noticed something a little funky when I opened the package...

One of the blade covers was already soaked in dried blood!!  That isn't a good sign.

I finally got my hood coated in DP50LF epoxy primer.  There are 3-4 spots I'm not happy with, but they will be easy to rework.

Here is another look at the "before,' I filled 59 holes in the bottom alone.