Monday, February 16, 2015

I didn't get a large amount of work done directly on the Jetta, but I spent a lot of time this week making decisions and drawings for the interior.

There are too may pictures to upload everything, but here is a preview.  I marked up some photos with the stitch locations, the dash will be recovered in black synthetic leather with exposed teal threads in a few locations.  It won't be too loud, but will be noticeable up close.

I did spend some time at the shop this weekend, I bought a Sunex folding side tray for my toolbox and installed it.  The Snap-on version is $140, but the Sunex version was $24.  It wasn't a direct fit, so I had to drill new holes.

Installed!  This will give me a place to set tools when I move the box away from the work bench.

No comments:

Post a Comment