Monday, August 5, 2019

Next up were the wheels.

I decided to pick up the brand new Fifteen52 Podium, but they were JUST released.  Even with expedited shipping, I was cutting it close! I had set my deadline for Thursday 8/1 for our annual company picnic and car cruise, and they were scheduled to arrive Tuesday!  Monday night I gathered up all of my wheel fitting equipment to get them tucked just right.


Tuesday morning 3 of the 4 wheels arrived!!! The 4th got stuck in Indianapolis, so I decided to proceed with these.

The color is called Frosted Graphite and looks great.  These are 17x7.5et42 and I'm mounting 185/35/17 Accelera tires.


Tower Tire in Blawnox came well recommended so they were up for the task.

Mounted up!

I ended up mounting them straight on up front and using 5mm spacers in the rear.





I also have black center caps, but prefer the red.

The 4th wheel arrived, I had it mounted up, and made it just in time to show off in our annual company picnic and car show!  I parked next to Dave Dull's truck.

After a series of loooong days, I made it back to the shop in (mostly) one piece! 

It was quite the transformation!

No comments:

Post a Comment