I've been as busy as a one-legged man in an ass kicking contest recently.
I scored an immaculate Snap-on BF633 hammer on ebay for an excellent price, this is one of the 3 discontinued hammers I needed to complete my collection. Only two left!
Woody got married on Saturday, a great time was had by all!
Parts have been piling up, and I haven't had time to install them.
Head gasket, head bolts, belts, pulleys, and sensors all from Germanautoparts.com
Neuspeed adjustable cam gear so I can dial my cam timing back in to spec since the head has been shaved.
I found new seals for the A/C compressor, Sanden SD7V16. This is the seal:
And this is the mess I had to install it over. There is a 0% chance this can be installed over the threads, woodruf key groove, and retaining ring groove without damage.
I made a seal installation tool on my lathe that allows it to slip down into position.
To help the rubber/Teflon seal go on easily, I warmed and lubricated it in PAG oil.
I got the new rear cap installed on the A/C compressor, now I just have to make a fill plug to replace the nasty green bolt and it's ready to install.