Monday, November 5, 2012


I added a little bit of reinforcement to both sides of the wheel tubs, this is a high-stress area and I don't want the paint to crack after it's all finished.  I cut a doubler plate and welded it into the wheel well area.



Fit up

Weld-thru primer on the backside

All welded up and sprayed with some rattle-can primer to keep the rust away until I can spray it with a proper epoxy primer.

Same thing on the driver's side

Check out the little wee baby c-notch on the driver's side!  I only needed a little bit of extra clearance on this side because the axles are different lengths, the notch isn't nearly as deep.

No comments:

Post a Comment