Saturday, February 22, 2020

Radwood Detroit

I decided to haul my new Golf to Detroit for the Radwood 80s and 90s car show!

Loaded up onto a Uhaul trailer.

Somewhere around 9mpg!

RADWOOD!


Laura and I dressed up, of course, in our best 90s outfits.

My brother lives in Saginaw, so he drove down for the show!  Yes that's a working Polaroid camera, and yes those are snap bracelets.

This may have been my favorite car at the show, although it's too hard to pick just one favorite!

So many mint old rides come out for Radwood, like this Supra!

There were a few nice FD RX7s.


Laura found a Delorean!

This car was extremely well built, probably one of the most detailed custom builds at the show.  It was nearly flawless!



Dodge brought out a bunch of old concept cars!

The original minivan.

Viper concept

WRINKLE RED!


Acura NSX.  This might be my next project if I ever finish the Jetta.

Stealth.  Only at Radwood do you see two rare cars in a rare color... parked next to each other.


VW had a strong presence at the show, they brought out this MK1 Jetta from their museum!

Saturn on airride.

TSW Imolas!  These were the inspiration behind the Fifteen52 Podiums that I'm running on the Golf.

Stock MK2 Jetta in great condition.

ATTN: Neel. 300ZX!

This was the nicest MK2 at the show, I really liked it!


Radwood always brings an impressive range of vehicles, you never know what to expect.

There were a lot of old Vipers in attendance.

Ferrari fire extinguisher, of course.

#vanlife

All loaded up for the trip home!

No comments:

Post a Comment