Sunday, March 18, 2012

I'm back in action!

I spent some time yesterday making a battery box for a friend's car.


I got some new supplies this week.  I ordered a bunch of stainless washers and ARP bolts that I will use for the transmission and motor, the rest of the bolts are on backorder.

Today I tinted the windshield of Tommy D's new Silverado.

I put the summer wheels back on the Rabbit and passed 74,000 miles last night!

It was a beautiful day outside, so I pushed my seat and trans outside for some more sanding. This is the first work I've done on my Jetta in over a month! 

I saw this badass body dropped Chevy on Friday in the Southside.  I'm pretty happy with the framing of this picture, which I snapped in between cars coming the other way while I was driving in heavy traffic.  Too bad this clown rode into my shot!

I wonder how far they had to go?

1 comment: