Saturday, March 3, 2012

I've been sick for over 2 weeks now.  I think it started as some sort of sinus infection, now it feels like bronchitis or pneumonia or something.  I have seen every single episode of How It's Made.  I got tired of sitting on the fucking couch and drove to my shop today, I had to deliver the stuff I bought that has been piling up in my car. 

I bought a new respirator, my old 3M disposible unit was well past its usable life.

UVEX Bionic face shield to replace the scratched up old one. 

I rearranged my screwdriver drawer after buying a mini screwdriver set.

Back to bed :(

2 comments:

  1. Get better soon -- without regular updates, my internet compulsion begins to run wild...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get better soon -- without regular updates, my internet compulsion begins to run wild...

    ReplyDelete