Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Tonight I finished the sanding on my transmission, except for some areas I might touchup.
Last areas in progress:

This section sucked.

It was warm out, so I pushed it outside to rinse some of the sanding dust off.  It still needs a couple more rounds of cleaning before it's ready for primer, but that might happen this weekend!



The area around the axles and around the end cap are still textured.  I'm going to paint those areas ultra-flat black, the rest of the chassis will be satin or semi-gloss black. 

The rest of my ARP bolts for the transmission came in.

Our friend Mike brought over a little trophy from his most recent drag race... which was his Nova's last drag race :(  This will get hung on the wall with all the other mangled racecar parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment