Saturday, March 10, 2012

I'm still sick, but I spent a few minutes at the shop today.  I bought some new tools and rearranged a few drawers to make them fit.  This is the most exciting thing I've done in 3 weeks... except for watching Road House twice.

The trays that Snap-on includes with their tool sets are huge, which is a smart business plan for a company that also makes tool boxes.  They are great for organization, so I try to cut away the unused area and still use them. 

The pick set came with a free trim prybar set, so I moved some vise grips to another drawer.

I also sawed a hole in my screwdriver tray, then I trimmed a square storage bin from the Dollar Tree (3 for $1!) to fit in the hole. 

Before:

After:

This mod saved enough room to fit (read:buy) two more screwdrivers!

No comments:

Post a Comment