Sunday, June 16, 2013

Dave, Ian, and I went to Pittsburgh Parts-A-Rama this Saturday.  I went with the expectation to spend $8 on admission, take a bunch of hilarious pictures, and come home empty-handed.  Success!

Here is a great example of the wide variety of junk that was for sale. 

Hungry?  Parts-A-Rama has food for sale too!  I hope Fiber One uses a "born-on date" system rather than "expiration dates"... but I doubt it.

'Murica.


$1000 for this.  Funeral costs not included.

Some nice looking junk.

I have been looking for some boat shit AND a dog crate.  What luck!

Sleds 'n' Beds.  And a golf cart.

Yup.

Nice bed extender.  My favorite part is the lone weld that doesn't appear to be holding anything.

The box of titty mags was only half on the tarp, so I don't think they qualified for the $1 each special pricing.

This is exactly how they're packaged from Timken.

Ian found some old Chevy fenders, but we didn't end up buying them.

Classy!

50% off! 

This was pretty cool

huh.

Rascal gang.

Beer truck converted into a rim truck.  Brilliant work, Roy!

Remember this from last year?! I can't believe it's still on the road!

I think the roller skates are my favorite item in this photo, but the used tire is a close 2nd.

These drunken hillbillies assembled a roadster in the grass and took it for a drive.

This same Spray Paint was for sale last year... at the same booth.  I wonder what the shelf life is?

Mullet? Check.  Rat tail? Check. 

We spotted this sweet Gremlin in the parking lot of Texas Roadhouse.  It looked pretty well done!  Note the 427 badge on the grill.

I bought the only item of the group, a new-old-stock Facom hacksaw for $12.  Great success!

No comments:

Post a Comment