Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Now this post should get me up to date, this work was done tonight.

Part of the recent rust repair work was to replace both rocker panels.  After I repaired the pinchwelds to the factory specs, I realized they would probably end up below ground level!  I put the subframes back on and set the car at its ride height (0.00") to check clearance. 

After the first round of trimming, which still needs cleaned up, I have about 1/8" under the rockers when the subframe is on the floor.  That sounds about right.

I need to tweak the shape in a little better so it's parallel with the ground, I left early tonigh to watch the Pens lose to Detroit :(

No comments:

Post a Comment